JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
BCM just had bolt carrier groups for sale at NORMAL $179.00 pricing. I was able to grab one, wanted a spare.

Just as I was typing this 'poof' they were all gone.

You might want to save this link and check it from time to time -- <broken link removed>

Or you can buy one at your leisure on Ebay for $400+.

I need this one as a spare, but I will keep an eye out for you Samuelm16. For you, only $399.99!! LOL! nah, J/k - cost/shipping

You have to hand it to BCM for not raising their pricing. They could double their prices and sell them out just as fast.

i got the email alert on my phone as i was loading a truck out in the shop ran back in the office to jump on my computer and poof u are to late summmmammuubeotch
I need this one as a spare, but I will keep an eye out for you Samuelm16. For you, only $399.99!! LOL! nah, J/k - cost/shipping

You have to hand it to BCM for not raising their pricing. They could double their prices and sell them out just as fast.

By the time you get an email alert it is too late. You have to just randomly go to the site. Better yet, make it your homepage so every time you start your browser it goes there. At some point you will see IN STOCK and act fast. That is how it worked for me.

Also set up an account/password in advance - by the time you do that typing ..... POOF. I have three monitors, so I cheat a bit :)

Thanks Bert. A few months back, that BCG was sold for $139 from them. Of course, that was then and this is now. Thanks again for the heads up.

I was at a computer 4 minutes after the e-mail notification that they were in stock, all were gone by then.

Same here got the link and they were gone. Had the same thing happen with .22 ammo got the email and they had 35 units of 5K each in stock. By the time I hit the buy button they were out of stock.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top