JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I am sorry if I am asking a question I should know but, are these military brass, how many times shot, and what kind of numbers on each side are you thinking?

I have Remmington and Lake City. The Rem is once fired commercial and the LC is twice fired military.

Primers are hard to find right now but I would like a fair deal. I only need 200-400 primers to last me quite a while.

I have 200 CCI Large rifle primers, I am new, but I have a friend checking in for me.#1 How many Remingtons for the primers?
#2 If the unprepared aren't military, how many of them for the primers? Sam

I have bags of 50 .223 brass ready to load. They are sorted by headstamp. I also have unprepped .223 brass if you are interested.

I am looking to trade for large rifle primers.

I do not need any brass, but I do have H4895 and small pistol primers for sale.

the4thshake, Where are you in Oregon? I'm in S. Oregon (Medford area) and I'm going to make a run about Tues to Sweet Home to pick up some things from Dan-Dee Sales. If you're near me, I'd be happy to pick something up for you. I could could get you a brick of primers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.