Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Brass for primers

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by the4thshake, Jul 25, 2009.

1. the4thshake

the4thshake Portland Active Member

I have bags of 50 .223 brass ready to load. They are sorted by headstamp. I also have unprepped .223 brass if you are interested.

I am looking to trade for large rifle primers.

2. Dan-Dee Sales Inc

Dan-Dee Sales Inc Sweet Home, Oregon, United States Active Member

I do not need any brass, but I do have H4895 and small pistol primers for sale.

3. svg4

svg4 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I am sorry if I am asking a question I should know but, are these military brass, how many times shot, and what kind of numbers on each side are you thinking?

4. the4thshake

the4thshake Portland Active Member

I have Remmington and Lake City. The Rem is once fired commercial and the LC is twice fired military.

Primers are hard to find right now but I would like a fair deal. I only need 200-400 primers to last me quite a while.

5. svg4

svg4 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I have 200 CCI Large rifle primers, I am new, but I have a friend checking in for me.#1 How many Remingtons for the primers?
    #2 If the unprepared aren't military, how many of them for the primers? Sam

6. Gunner3456

Gunner3456 Salem Well-Known Member

the4thshake, Where are you in Oregon? I'm in S. Oregon (Medford area) and I'm going to make a run about Tues to Sweet Home to pick up some things from Dan-Dee Sales. If you're near me, I'd be happy to pick something up for you. I could could get you a brick of primers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.