Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Brass for primers

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by the4thshake, Jul 25, 2009.

1. the4thshake

the4thshake Portland Active Member

I have bags of 50 .223 brass ready to load. They are sorted by headstamp. I also have unprepped .223 brass if you are interested.

I am looking to trade for large rifle primers.

2. Dan-Dee Sales Inc

Dan-Dee Sales Inc Sweet Home, Oregon, United States Active Member

I do not need any brass, but I do have H4895 and small pistol primers for sale.

3. svg4

svg4 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I am sorry if I am asking a question I should know but, are these military brass, how many times shot, and what kind of numbers on each side are you thinking?

4. the4thshake

the4thshake Portland Active Member

I have Remmington and Lake City. The Rem is once fired commercial and the LC is twice fired military.

Primers are hard to find right now but I would like a fair deal. I only need 200-400 primers to last me quite a while.

5. svg4

svg4 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I have 200 CCI Large rifle primers, I am new, but I have a friend checking in for me.#1 How many Remingtons for the primers?
    #2 If the unprepared aren't military, how many of them for the primers? Sam

6. Gunner3456

Gunner3456 Salem Well-Known Member

the4thshake, Where are you in Oregon? I'm in S. Oregon (Medford area) and I'm going to make a run about Tues to Sweet Home to pick up some things from Dan-Dee Sales. If you're near me, I'd be happy to pick something up for you. I could could get you a brick of primers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.