JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wowza, that thing has been in development hell for a while now. Good news if it finally is coming to fruition. Can't say I have even a passing interest in acquiring one though.

Thinking about shooting that makes me feel 12 years old again!

I'm already getting distracted by ideas of getting a suomi or sterling tho...

I'll believe that when I see it. Still waiting on their MP5 clone. In any case I'll be first in line for one if they do pull it off. 8mm kurz is surprisingly cheap from PPU.
PSA mp5 isn't happening, co founder of PSA awhile back said project was dead. AP5s got cheap enough to where it wasn't worth it to them so they just offer the ap5s and focused on ammo production at that point (late 2021/early 2022 iirc). the psa stg I see coming to fruition, I just wish I'd be sub 2K. Hope it does well enough for them to do economies of scale and bring price down and start making more projects from their battlefield lineup though.

PSA mp5 isn't happening, co founder of PSA awhile back said project was dead. AP5s got cheap enough to where it wasn't worth it to them so they just offer the ap5s and focused on ammo production at that point (late 2021/early 2022 iirc). the psa stg I see coming to fruition, I just wish I'd be sub 2K. Hope it does well enough for them to do economies of scale and bring price down and start making more projects from their battlefield lineup though.
PSA is my local gun shop.. The word I got from the counter guy is that the guy they hired that happened to have all the HK prints and tooling told them to F themselves and quit.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews