JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a 580 series Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Rifle that I bought at Wal-Mart only a month ago, and have only put 300 rounds through it. I was financially doing great when I bought it, but then I was hit with an unexpected bill that I must pay off in the next 2 weeks, and so I need to sell it somewhat quick, that's why the price is $650 (which is nonnegotiable, unless you can prove to me its not worth that much).

This rifle is the newest variant of the mini-14, which is a lot more accurate than the previous years of productions, as well as a little more reliable. It's value is much higher than older Mini-14's due to these improvements.

I am located in Pullman, WA...however I am willing to drive the rifle all the way up to Spokane, and possibly Olympia (for the Holidays).

Included with the rifle:

-A universal rifle cleaning kit
-Tactical Allen 42" Case
-2-40 round magazines
-2-20 round magaines
-1-30 round magazine
-1-5 round magazine

I would include pictures, but its a STOCK rifle, thats been fired on one occasion, and is in 100% condition.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.