JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sorry guys I just moved and cannot find the camera cable. This is a brand new unfired Smith & Wesson M&P15 flattop, It does not have the flip up rear sight but it does have the gas block on the front. The only trades I am looking for are nicer 1911s, If a springfeild it would have to be a loaded or better in
SS.

Last Edited:
Jkraig, I have recieved 1 pm from you it was this last sat. And it wasnt a offer. It was a hyper link to another web sight showing a 6 gun and pocket knife. With a caption that says "any of this interest you?" By not responding I thought that you would assume that I am not interested in either of them. I am all for trades however I would like something of equal value.

Jkraig, I have recieved 1 pm from you it was this last sat. And it wasnt a offer. It was a hyper link to another web sight showing a 6 gun and pocket knife. With a caption that says "any of this interest you?" By not responding I thought that you would assume that I am not interested in either of them. I am all for trades however I would like something of equal value.

The 4 guns must have been sold by the time you looked at the link. I did send 2 others including a cash offer, but i guess you didn't get that. I believe I sent those by email rather than a PM.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.