JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$750
Manufacturer
LaRue
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale today is a brand new Larue Tactical LT-15 Match Grade Upper Receiver. Unfired brand new, just as it came to me. I forgot I had ordered it, almost a year ago, and Suprise.... Anyways, save yourself over a year wait time for them at this point.

Offered here is a brand new and unused LaRue Tactical match grade upper receiver chambered in 5.56x45mm. 16-inch barrel. Hard case. Every inch is the quality you expect from a LaRue product. Components include:
* Stealth 5.56 M4 Barrel 16"
* LaRue Gas Block with Mid-Length Gas Tube
* Upper Receiver with M4 Feed Ramps
* Stealth 2.0 Handguard – 13 Inch M-LOK
* A2 Flash Hider
* LaRue 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group, STD
* LaRue Upper Case

Includes all the goodies they sent me when I bought it, including targets, bumper sticker and pocket Constitution (they shorted me the Dillo and 40 Days booklet that are shown in the photo on their website). Mark reports having tested 20 of these with Hornady 75 grain BTHP match ammo and getting average groups of just over 0.400 moa. Feedback from customers on the website supports those results. So, if you are in the market for a hyper-accurate AR-15 upper, then look no further.

Payment by cashier's check, cash, or PayPal plus 3 percent. The upper and case will ship in the original LaRue box, and I will ship via USPS Priority Mail on the first business day after receipt of payment or we can meet face to face in the Salem area (preferable). No trades, just looking to get what I have into it back out of it again, and provide someone a service of not having to wait.

pix068480998.jpg pix276383237.jpg pix531981959.jpg pix536245905.jpg pix670238956.jpg pix754611488.jpg pix755877827.jpg

02/28 Edit: Looking for Aimpoint T2 or M5, Unity Tactical Fast FDE Mounts

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Two years ago I waited 10 months for my Larue !!!!
Great upper and a great price. If it's like my Grendel it will shoot 1/2 min all day.
Whoever gets this should be proud !!!
Good luck with your sale!!!!!

Yeah the wait times are insane, but everyone I know with one doesn't regret it and raves about it.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top