JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Kriss
Caliber
9mm
City
ABERDEEN
State
Washington
Zip Code
ONLY LOOKING FOR POTENTIAL TRADES

Brand New, never fired, Kriss Vector SPD chambered in 9mm. Not interested in selling, and not entirely sure if I'm ready to get rid of it. Actually just got it. But, I'd be potentially interested in 2 for 1 trades or if something nice is presented. I have no issue keeping it, but testing the waters for packaged opportunities definitely creates curiosity about what's available or out there.

Included is the factory box+manual, 1x 17 round glock magazine, and a black Tactical sling.

Willing to take messages. Please do not comments offers.

20220317_144703.jpg 20220317_122057.jpg 20220317_122055.jpg 20220317_122049.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Inbox is full. Hit me up if you have interest trading the Vector for a 5.5" EPC9 in like new condition and a 14.5" 556 complete upper (aero upper, atlas handguard, voodoo barrel and VG6 brake)?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.