JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Troutdale
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey all,

I have a brand new unfired Glock 48. Bought brand new in Gresham at Advanced Firearms Training last week. Have receipt.

Looking to trade for a non slimeline glock, cz po1 tactical, or something else more on the full size side. Open to 9mm or 40 cal. Will also consider trading for something chambered in 7.62x39mm.

Details; The glock 48 is part of glocks small frame line. 10 round magazine and will come with two mags. Brand new unfired condition with brand new Trijicon HD night sights. Box is included obviously. Also have a new ghost connector coming in the mail that should be here by Saturday.

Glock is stock except for granualte Talon grips that are removable. Also used nail polish on the markings to make them pop but this is removable as well.

Extras include one OWB kydex holster and one IWB Galco King tuk.

Also have 250 rounds of FMJ 9mm and 20 rounds of Hornady Critical Defense rounds that I am happy to trade bullet for bullet if trading a different caliber gun.

Trade value for all new everything is $650 without factoring ammo.
Willing to trade for new, used, and loved firearms. Let me know what you got.

Txt is easier for me.

Brad
971-220-0134

20201126_212939.jpg 20201126_213040.jpg 20201126_213139.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Tell me how you applied the nail polish? That looks really good. I've heard that crayons work great too.
I just apply it heavily and then use hand sanitizer to clewn up. Nail polish remover is too runny and will seep into the lettering and remove some of the nail polish in there. I haven't tried crayons but that seems like it might be a bit easier

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.