JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$525
Manufacturer
BCM
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Never fired BCM BFH 11.5 upper receiver group.

Chrome lined cold hammer forged greatness from a very high quality company with insane QC standards.

Options:

Brand new unfired upper (no handguard, no bcg no CH) - $525 (70 less than if you ordered it from bcm with the benefit of no tax and shipping)

Brand new unfired upper (no handguard) with brand new bcm bcg, brand new bcm extended latch charging handle - $725 (132.95 less than if you ordered it from bcm with the benefit of no tax and shipping)

Complete upper as shown including charging handle, BCG, magpul mbus backup iron, aimpoint pro (never used but rattle canned), Knights armament KAC RAS M4 quad rail (slightly used but rattle canned), knights arm KAC vfg and knights arm rail panel covers- $1300

Also the YHM QD muzzle device is included but can also include the bcm flash hider if you really want it.

Valuing this set up far under what it's worth.

I am trying to pay myself back for some crazy vet bills I just had to pay so I'm not really looking to trade on this. However, I'll entertain only a few trades and they are as follows

-desert eagle cash on my end
-trijicon ACOG (in working order with tritium that still is bright, not some old optic that I'll have to send to trijicon and pay them to replace the tritium. I'll be picky on this)
-MP5 clones with cash on my end (Sp5, century, POF)
-Lever action guns in 22, 357, 44.
-Quality 1911 (no kimber no RRA no Springfield) cash on my end.
Please no gucci glocks that you value at 1200 for some reason. Please no sigs. Please no smith and Wesson guns unless they are revolvers

Heres what i purchased:

20221208_173329.jpg 20221208_173317.jpg 20221208_173509.jpg 20221208_173434.jpg 20221208_173401.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Also plz don't ask about the lower. It's a stamped SBR and I am not getting rid of it. Plus I'm sure you don't want a BCM lower with my name engraved on it lol.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.