JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got this email deal about an hour ago. Not sure if they're already sold out or I'm having technical difficulties on my end. Considerably cheaper than the regular laminate sets. Tried to order 2 sets for gifts and won't let me move to checkout. Hope some of you guys have better luck.
Product Detail

Gave it another try this morning from 3 different devices/networks -- No dice. Looks like this deal is no more.

Update: I called in hopes of placing an order since I was unsuccessful with the website. I was informed that they were a close-out and were long gone. They are "having trouble removing it from the ad", whatever that means. I asked if they were planning another run and couldn't get an answer.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top