JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
you might try the cheap sports store sale ads, I picked up a 7.65X54 (essentially a 308) Mosin for $98 + background check. Pig & a poke here but mine groups well on a ten inch paper plate @ 100 yards. and plenty large enough for elk I'v taken many with my .270. Yes uglier than heck but with a saw, wood rasp, sand paper and some true oil gun stock finish applied with your fingers it looks, feels and shoots fine for a starter rifle. and you can get other than FMJ for them now . I wouldn't worry about the holy-er than thou guy this site has their share, try loball some time and they will come out of the wood work. I'm 62 and still can't figgure his type out. you may have something with the self esteem angle. Good luck with your quest.

i have a friend who has a remington 270 pump for 200.00 it needs a magizine but your in or i have a friend named brad who is on here whos a ffl i think he does the paper work for 10 or 15 dollars let me no if that works for you

Yeah I saw that one but did-int want to spend the 280 on it he wouldn't come down any further and you can buy a new one at walmart right now for 280 different caliber also not just an 30/06.

I ended up getting my hunting rifle(30/06 bolt action) for a total of 150. 120 for the gun and 30 for a scope so it can be done;) people just need to keep just need to keep an eye out for the right deal.

I will be closing this thread now as i found him one thanks all for your time help and advice.

JP

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.