JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All is lost for some.

Proud US citizens being compared to Nazi supporters. I love this country, give it a rest.

Bitter because you can't blame the US now that your false flag conspiracy theory didn't pan out?

I agree with a lot of your Libertarian views Dman, ya just go too far.

All is lost for some.

Proud US citizens being compared to Nazi supporters. I love this country, give it a rest.

Bitter because you can't blame the US now that your false flag conspiracy theory didn't pan out?

I agree with a lot of your Libertarian views Dman, ya just go too far.

I said Germans, not Nazis. It's an important distinction. It is amusing the very people cheering are the ones who were terrorized by government employees all day. I don't blame them. Just like the Germans, they simply don't know any better.

Also never stated it was a false flag, only the mere possibility. I did say the state will use this incident to demonstrate their power over the hapless citizenry, and that is undoubtedly what has happened. Observe:

View attachment 142914

Yeah the USA these people are cheering on is not the USA I want.

These fools looked like a crowd gathered in a third world country welcoming their invaders.

After the bombings, Boston was a "strong" city that wont "cower in the face of terrorism" etc, and all of that garbage, to NOW seeing the entire city on lock down... no busses, no trains, no cabs, airspace shut down, flights grounded, schools closed, businesses closed, people being told to stay inside, indiscriminate House to house searches of entire neighborhoods, SWAT teams in peoples backyards with automatic weapons in-hand, armored vehicles, a massive show of force including National Guard...

Really, because that is a city cowering in the face of terrorism, that is police state tyranny cowing citizenry. That is the helpless bootlicking mentality that the authorities and media are creating in this country. Im sure they were relieved to have it be 'over', but at what cost?

And does it even end here? Now there are reports that there are other people of interest in the case. After all of the changes in the story throughout this whole thing its no wonder people are starting to question what is really going on.

Just because the police say it, doesnt make it true. They should have been waiving the flags upside down.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top