JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good evening, everyone! This is Brandon, I'm somewhat new to the forum been on here roughly a few months. made few sales and have met some good people. Unfortunately, I was born handsome and not rich, with that said I have excellent guns for sale on occasion for good prices. You know how it is, sell one buy three. If you ever see me and wonder "is that a .38 in his pocket or is he happy to see me!" It's probably both. Anyway I'm happy to be a part of a group where FEEDBACK is important. Good to know there are good people in our "line of work". I've bent your ear long enough. Any how this is my introduction and I look forward to meeting many more people!

Sincerely, Brandon AKA Handsome Fella
Don't be so hard on yourself......:s0090:
Welcome

Good evening, everyone! This is Brandon, I'm somewhat new to the forum been on here roughly a few months. made few sales and have met some good people. Unfortunately, I was born handsome and not rich, with that said I have excellent guns for sale on occasion for good prices. You know how it is, sell one buy three. If you ever see me and wonder "is that a .38 in his pocket or is he happy to see me!" It's probably both. Anyway I'm happy to be a part of a group where FEEDBACK is important. Good to know there are good people in our "line of work". I've bent your ear long enough. Any how this is my introduction and I look forward to meeting many more people!

Sincerely, Brandon AKA Handsome Fella

Welcome

When I was born, I had most things going against me.

1. Poor.

2. Ugly.

3. Left-handed.

4. Ginger-haired.

5. Half-Irish.

6. Unwanted.

...and now, 73 years later, things have gotten better!

I'm no longer ginger-haired!!!!

Last Edited:
I'm Stomper, dammit!

2309FC0B-F59F-4303-A295-CC9D03678C5D.jpeg 9EA89969-845E-4533-8D63-9D9A3288C729.jpeg

:D

When I was born, I had most things going against me.

1. Poor.

2. Ugly.

3. Left-handed.

4. Ginger-haired.

5. Half-Irish.

6. Unwanted.

...and now, 73 years later, things have gotten better!

I'm no longer ginger-haired!!!!
Other than two things, you and I are both some handsome half-Irish wiseguys! Hehe nice to meet ya pal!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top