Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Book - The Liberty Amendments, by Mark Levin

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ATCclears, Aug 15, 2013.

1. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

2. GOG

GOG State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

Have you read it yet? If so, what do you think about it? I have "Liberty & Tyranny" and it was an excellent read. I believe Mark Levin to be a brilliant man.

3MTA3, Taku, (deleted member) and 2 others like this.
  3. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

I just bought it for the Kindle app on my iPad. I'm looking forward to it based on the reviews on Amazon.

Peter

GOG and (deleted member) like this.
  4. GOG

I just watched him on Hannity. It was the full hour. However, I have grave doubts that we'll be able to turn back the assault on the Republic through the State Convention process.

5. GOG

I sure hope so.

6. DoubleTapDrew

DoubleTapDrew Oregon Well-Known Member

We need a very convincing candidate to bring the Libertarians and Republicans together and realize they have the same core beliefs. I really hope the GOP can run someone like rand paul for their candidate. These "progressive" RINOS like john McCain and Romney just won't win over the conservative Republicans and aren't left enough to sway democrats.
    I worry if there isn't a major overhaul in the GOP, the party may just die. The tea-party, libertarians, and republicans need to come together and listen to the constituents.

GOG and (deleted member) like this.