JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have you read it yet? If so, what do you think about it? I have "Liberty & Tyranny" and it was an excellent read. I believe Mark Levin to be a brilliant man.

I just watched him on Hannity. It was the full hour. However, I have grave doubts that we'll be able to turn back the assault on the Republic through the State Convention process.

We need a very convincing candidate to bring the Libertarians and Republicans together and realize they have the same core beliefs. I really hope the GOP can run someone like rand paul for their candidate. These "progressive" RINOS like john McCain and Romney just won't win over the conservative Republicans and aren't left enough to sway democrats.
I worry if there isn't a major overhaul in the GOP, the party may just die. The tea-party, libertarians, and republicans need to come together and listen to the constituents.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top