JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an ak47 im not sure of the value 600 bucks is what i was owed so lets start there, it is from bolivia, wood is worn and needs refinished but i dont know if that decreases the value so ill leave it up to you to do. Pm me with trades or cash offer. Im after a 1911, cz line of handguns, fnx45, other comparable hammer fired pistols. No glocks or shotguns, maybe a left handed hunting rifle. Thanks! I cant seem to add pictures on my phone so pm me and i can text you pictures

My buddy took the ak to a gun shop to get it appraised and tinkered with to make sure its good, will post pics when it comes home.

Pictures up tomorrow when i get it back from the gunsmith making sure it works properly and isnt damaged. Im not interested in selling a broken firearm. Where are the trade offers? Commander or springer 1911 is what im really into, cz85b, fnx40. Just a good solid pistol, not interested in rifles or shotguns

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.