JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tell us how you really think Bob Costas, oh and by the way, screw you!

Gun talk starts at the 2:14 mark

First he says "all I did was quote a writer" when talking about that football player murder/suicide. Then he shows how he really feels, stating that the player "owned EIGHT guns!" with a heavy damning inflection on the number eight. As if the number of guns determine if 'roided up players turn violent or not. He then goes on to mock the Second Amendment "for sporting purposes". Then says that those of us in the "gun culture" who think we need to tuck a Glock in our waistband to go to the club "have a problem". Bill Maher counters him by suggesting going "to the club where they let you smoke weed in the back, not the ones with the guns. Unfortunately they are often the same club." Oh the irony Bill.

Bob wasn't paying attention as he goes on to shame another player guilty of domestic violence, bringing up hearsay about his loaded shotguns and assault weapons. Finally more mocking the Second Amendment, "it never intended that private citizens be armed to the teeth, purchase cop killer bullets, have an AK-47. If you are afraid of a tyrannical government, why not a bazooka, a tank, a nuke?"

Ironically, several times in the past Bill Maher has admitted on air that he owns at least two firearms. "One for each level" of his house. "Because the rest of us crazies all have one."

Last Edited:
What tools.
Bill is a giant hypocrite and Bob is a moron..
Beta men.. Thats all they are. They have to tear down others to seem important.. Meanwhile they too are rittled with their own "flaws" and idiosyncrasies they fail to acknowledge.

Bob Costas isn't saying anything NBC doesn't support. If he was speaking outside their guidelines he would be gone. One thing is for sure, when it comes to taking away our freedoms it's the liberal left leading the charge. After all it's for our safety.

Bob Costas is nothing more than an overpaid talking head, just like his many, many co-workers and peers. Lump them in with politicians and hollywood types and I've got a very long list of people whose opinions are worth less than what I left in the toilet this morning. That said, they all have a right to their opinions, even if they're woefully misinformed and just plain wrong.

Excuse me, I feel another Costas coming on :s0168:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads