JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have one of each. Brand new in box and have never been fired since leaving the factory. Must have cpl and WA I.D. These have no external safety and no magazine lock. Each pistol comes with 2 mags. I bought these in July from a dealer and can show a receipt. $500 $475 each. Will meet in Graham/South Hill/Puyallup area only. Not interested in trades. Both are sold pending funds.

I'm not sure. When did they change the trigger?

People claim that the newer ones have the same trigger that the Shield got, which is smoother with no grittiness. But S&W claims they have made no such change. So, hard to know which is true but that's what's floating out there.

People claim that the newer ones have the same trigger that the Shield got, which is smoother with no grittiness. But S&W claims they have made no such change. So, hard to know which is true but that's what's floating out there.

I've heard both stories too, someone from S&W said that in april they were going to start doing it but once again I have also heard both stories. My shield trigger is beautiful so I'd want the same thing. I believe the pro series does though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.