JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
10mm
City
WEST LINN
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Glock 20 Gen 4 Brand new in box, never fired.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
there is a small percentage of people who get instant approvals carry permit or not.
if you were approved right away it sounds like you are one of these people.
last i checked (last week) the "que" was around 30,000 2-3 months even if you have a permit.
if you're one of the lucky ones with instant approval you get to take it right now.
right now me and my son walk into a gun store.
i have a carry permit and he doesn't.
for whatever reason he has always had instant approvals so he gets to leave the store with his new gun while i hang out in the "que".
from what i hear even if you have a carry permit your name gets put at the bottom of everyone.
this hasn't always been the case but since measure114 passed this is how it is now

Just tagging fire marshal bill so he can see the ad. He was/is looking for a G20

there is a small percentage of people who get instant approvals carry permit or not.
if you were approved right away it sounds like you are one of these people.
last i checked (last week) the "que" was around 30,000 2-3 months even if you have a permit.
if you're one of the lucky ones with instant approval you get to take it right now.
right now me and my son walk into a gun store.
i have a carry permit and he doesn't.
for whatever reason he has always had instant approvals so he gets to leave the store with his new gun while i hang out in the "que".
from what i hear even if you have a carry permit your name gets put at the bottom of everyone.
this hasn't always been the case but since measure114 passed this is how it is now
I suspected I would get criticized for my statement about having a CPL.
I have no doubt what you said may be true. But there are reasons some people are instant approved.
Usually, the people who get instant approvals know who they are.
The point I was trying to make, politely, was that - once the transfer has begun, the money is mine, the pistol is in limbo. I don't care if it takes the purchaser a year to take possession. I will not unwind the deal.

I sold an AR15 to someone during the aftermath of sandy hook. The purchaser gave me $2,800.00 and the rifle was left at the FFL because of a hold. Three months later the FFL was calling me telling me to come and get the rifle because they would not store it anymore, and the transfer was still on hold. This played out very badly and I have no desire to go through a similar scenario.

I suspected I would get criticized for my statement about having a CPL.
I have no doubt what you said may be true. But there are reasons some people are instant approved.
Usually, the people who get instant approvals know who they are.
The point I was trying to make, politely, was that - once the transfer has begun, the money is mine, the pistol is in limbo. I don't care if it takes the purchaser a year to take possession. I will not unwind the deal.

I sold an AR15 to someone during the aftermath of sandy hook. The purchaser gave me $2,800.00 and the rifle was left at the FFL because of a hold. Three months later the FFL was calling me telling me to come and get the rifle because they would not store it anymore, and the transfer was still on hold. This played out very badly and I have no desire to go through a similar scenario.

no intended criticism here friend. i was more just saying what i said because it blew my mind that even as a card holder i was going to be 30,000 in the "que". and that right now card holders are not being put to the front of the line like before measure 114.
glwys. i dig my glock 20.

no intended criticism here friend. i was more just saying what i said because it blew my mind that even as a card holder i was going to be 30,000 in the "que". and that right now card holders are not being put to the front of the line like before measure 114.
glwys. i dig my glock 20.
Indeed. Measure 114 is a nightmare. I hate having to scramble to adjust my collection and anticipate what I may want or need in the years to come, and get it done before the possibility of 114 being upheld.
And with the G20 having hi-caps, how will a delayed transfer play out if 114 is upheld and the mags become illegal to transfer with the pistol.

Indeed. Measure 114 is a nightmare. I hate having to scramble to adjust my collection and anticipate what I may want or need in the years to come, and get it done before the possibility of 114 being upheld.
And with the G20 having hi-caps, how will a delayed transfer play out if 114 is upheld and the mags become illegal to transfer with the pistol.
good questions. i heard about a guy who had pawned a handgun that held more than 10. the pawn shop called to tell him he had to come pick up the mags.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.