JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
10mm
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have an essentially brand new g29 in 10mm. Fired 2 rounds to get an idea of recoil and has been unfired since. Comes with atleast 200 rounds of S&B fmj and all 3 mags loaded with JHP. Will also come with like new Glaco King tuk that has been worn 4-5 times. Only looking to trade for a Ruger Super Blackhawk in .44 mag. Hoping for stainless in 5.5 barrel but will happily consider 7.5 barrel and/or blued. Been a dream gun since my dad passed.

1000005256.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have an essentially brand new g29 in 10mm. Fired 2 rounds to get an idea of recoil and has been unfired since. Comes with atleast 200 rounds of S&B fmj and all 3 mags loaded with JHP. Will also come with like new Glaco King tuk that has been worn 4-5 times. Only looking to trade for a Ruger Super Blackhawk in .44 mag. Hoping for stainless in 5.5 barrel but will happily consider 7.5 barrel and/or blued. Been a dream gun since my dad passed.

View attachment 1739107
I am interested in this Glock 29 if it is still available. And I know you said you were looking to trade for a Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 mag, but I have a S&W Performance Center 44mag that is a really nice nice gun that I would like to trade for the Glock 29 if you are interested? Thanks for your time.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.