JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
No Longer Available. Thanks for the interest eveyone!

I have a Beretta 9mm PX4 Subcompact. These are not easy to find guns. I am looking for a compact glock or a XDM. This gun has never even been fired yet. I paid $600 plus the FFL fee's. I am looking to just get the $600 out of it or trade for a Glock subcompact for a XDM. Might also consider a trade for a Ruger 10/22 plus cash. Feel free to send me trade offers. The worst I can do is say no thanks!

Hi,
I am planning to buy one of these, in fact I have an almost NIB Glock 23 listed on the next page for this purpose. Would love to trade but problem is I am in Oregon and we would have to go through FFL dealers. I suppose that could be worked out. Take a look at it and if you are interested give me a call at 541 223 2439.
Ben

Here is one if you need more let me know. It is in perfect condition will all factory paperworks. Nightsites, 2 mags, Speedloader, slidelock and 3 interchangeable backstraps.... :s0155:

PX4-1.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.