JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check out the Fugoo xl. It blew them all out of the water when I researched them. I have had one for several years now and it is still sounding great.

My wife just bought a Bose Revolve. I am kind of on the fence about it at this point. Sounds pretty decent but can distort a bit at higher volume levels. Not very big though, slightly bigger than a can of beer.

Edit: My wife took the Revolve back today and exchanged it for the Revolve+. Jury still out.

Last Edited:
What size speakers are you looking at - or, what are you going to do with them/it?
Home use. Just a nice unit for rooms. I have a nice older Bose AV system, but not wireless or blue tooth. May just pick up a new AVR. A good Denon is a lot cheaper that the stand-alon speaker.

I heard a kid playing some Death metal on a JBL little speaker at one of my delivery I don't know witch one it was though sounds good and loud

Think this is what the kid had LOOKS like it but JBL has a few different kinds A9910037.JPG

I have a Harmon Kardon Onyx unit. It has a built in subwoofer and has great sound. I have an older one (I forget which version) and the battery is pretty much shot so it has to be plugged in all the time. I use it in the house, in my shop, and truck camping. It's loud enough to play outside with a fire and 3 or 4 people talking. I love it.

I have a Beatspill+. [Apple product]

They were $250. But now I'm seeing them for $120 in white. $150 in black.
It sound good, gets loud with lots of base, and doesn't distort. And their 12 hour battery is really a 12 hour battery.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top