JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
there are some online if you google them, unfortunately they come in pdf format and would cost a fortune to reproduce, not to mention bulky. you can purchace maps online, but you are never sure they are the ones you want until you get them, most wont refund the purchace price. best bet, research and buy from the source. as for close to Ore. City. i go up hillock burn rd. or what used to be squaw mtn. rd. to shoot. can be pretty challenging this time of year.

I use geocommunicator (geocommunicator.gov) to check BLM land ownership. But I'd also follow up with a quick phonecall to the local BLM office to see if there is any restrictions on the property... give them the Township/Range/Section & ask to speak to their Law Enforcement Ranger.

When I called to see if ODFW had the map I needed they told me they would mail what ever map I neded from a different office to my home. They are really good maps.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top