JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Lately I've been selling a bunch of 3d printed 37mm projectiles on etsy and have a bunch of leftovers that have blemishes to sell for cheap!

Unfortunately these printed with poor layer adhesion in the fin section and have a tendency for the fins to break off the projectile body during flight. (Pointing to the break point in the second photo)
They hold together about 50% of the time upon launch. Even with separation the main body still launches on a similar flight path and they are still fun to shoot!
Heck you could probably even re-enforce them with super glued on supports!

So if you're looking for some super cheap projectiles this is the deal.
Theres 30+ projectiles (and a couple partials) all stuffed in a flat rate medium shipping box.
Its costs me 16$ to ship it.
I'm asking 30$ total shipped to you.

Feel free to ask any questions!

image.jpg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'd be very interested in a bunch of these if we could make them up in depleted uranium?

They would sell like hotcakes in Kiev.

I'd be very interested in a bunch of these if we could make them up in depleted uranium?

They would sell like hotcakes in Kiev.
Let me hop on the phone and secure a couple billion in funding from biden real quick.
I'll have a working prototype for ya next week :)

It would probably be best not to involve our government.

I have some friends in Moldova and Ukraine, and they can locally source all the DU we need; if there's one thing Ukraine has, it's spent uranium sitting around doing nothing. ;)

Seriously though, what are you launching these out of and how? I am intrigued. The golf course next door is annoyed enough with my 9mm and .223 antics (they could pay me to shoot elewhere, or they could have built the golf course in a more appropriate zoning district - their loss). Adding another projectile hobby would just be icing on the cake for this coming summer season.

It would probably be best not to involve our government.

I have some friends in Moldova and Ukraine, and they can locally source all the DU we need; if there's one thing Ukraine has, it's spent uranium sitting around doing nothing. ;)

Seriously though, what are you launching these out of and how? I am intrigued. The golf course next door is annoyed enough with my 9mm and .223 antics (they could pay me to shoot elewhere, or they could have built the golf course in a more appropriate zoning district - their loss). Adding another projectile hobby would just be icing on the cake for this coming summer season.
Hahahaha these are launched from a 37mm "flare launcher"
It is essentially a smooth bore (non destructive device) version of the 40mm m203 grenade launcher.
No permits required and not considered a firearms, but you are restricted to non personel rounds. (Smoke, gas, chalk, flare, bird banger =wildlife scaring devices) no lethal or beanbag type rounds allowed.

You reload them with black powder and 209 primers. They are a blast to shoot!

C4D10C3E-3C73-4824-8476-20ED730E930A.jpeg 0F5790F5-CCA0-4C6B-B562-AEFD825DA516.jpeg 911C49B8-F993-45FF-9967-5B25CDD21BAD.jpeg 0F4F1F39-C747-46CC-AB5D-C95A5FD96CA9.jpeg

Haha actually you can! All you need is this tac 79 and a sweet tiger strip paint stencil.
Oh crap, now I have yet another firearm hobby I did not know I needed yesterday. That's sweet.

I have a Windom MPC (M4-gery) with M203 cuts, only cut AR I have. A launcher for it or an M79 replica would be fun. I have to look into this. That and a private supply of DU.

Another AN meme, just for the heck of it:
86598A52-955D-4E68-9AB8-2493F3731EF7.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top