JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bought a new 'toy' and tried it out this morning!

I seasoned the griddle according to the instructions but decided to throw a LB of cheap bacon on it for a further help at seasoning. This was my first meal on it so I just kept it simple with a cheese egg scramble.

Pretty impressed with it. Very easy to clean when done and any grease or oil drains out the back into a removable cup type arrangement.

Already thinking about a bunch of recipes I used to do in a cast iron pan I can now do outside and in an larger area!

IMG_20220818_085357415.jpg

Bought a new 'toy' and tried it out this morning!

I seasoned the griddle according to the instructions but decided to throw a LB of cheap bacon on it for a further help at seasoning. This was my first meal on it so I just kept it simple with a cheese egg scramble.

Pretty impressed with it. Very easy to clean when done and any grease or oil drains out the back into a removable cup type arrangement.

Already thinking about a bunch of recipes I used to do in a cast iron pan I can now do outside and in an larger area!

View attachment 1260738
Making me hungry just looking at that! :D

We have two of them and use them all the time. One large one for the house and a smaller one to take on the boat or camping. Love being able to do an entire meal on it with different heat zones and virtually no cleanup. We've done everything from burgers biscuits and gravy on them. Yes, baked the biscuits on it.

We have two of them and use them all the time. One large one for the house and a smaller one to take on the boat or camping. Love being able to do an entire meal on it with different heat zones and virtually no cleanup. We've done everything from burgers biscuits and gravy on them. Yes, baked the biscuits on it.
How did the griddle handle the gravy?

How did the griddle handle the gravy?
Actually quite well, I sloped the griddle slightly to one end and let er simmer. All the good juices from the sausage and bacon ran right into it. Made a cover out of tinfoil to bake the biscuits on the other end. Even had room for the Obriens. I have plans to make a cover out of stainless at my Dad's shop for similar meals but have been too busy/lazy to do it. Pizza on the griddle is also surprisingly easy too and, although not super healthy comes out golden crispy from the grease, LOL.

Tried an 'experiment' of griddling tator tots on it and it worked out quite well! Going to do a burger and tots on it tonight! I am trying to eliminate deep frying and I think I have effectively done it!

Eventually I am going to try making my own tator tot style snacks but they will be flatter to grill easier and filled with spices and other goodies!

I have already looked up the process on google!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top