JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have experience in the 'world' of vinyl LP record values, buying or selling? Along with a previous post about being ruthless when getting rid of stuff I think I can probably sell my LP collection. Any input about where to start will be appreciated. Thanks.

There's 30 + Used and New record Stores in the Valley. Theres also Ranch Records in Bend. Though selling to a dealer your not going to get 1/2 the retail value.

I collect LPs both Rock and Jazz. and can help you out getting headed in the right direction.

I have sent you a PM on this.

I dabbled for quite a long time in the vinyl trade. Unless what you have is pretty damn rare, in pretty damn good condition, your best best is to break the up into 20-25 album groups and sell them off that way. Ebay is always a good barometer for the common LP. I just sold my last rare piece of wax, an old Santana TAKRL labeled bootleg. I was only able to find one auction for the same album in the past 5 years and I'm pretty good at the internets. ;)

If you need help, shoot me a PM and maybe I can help you appraise your collection and determine the best course of action.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top