JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got a flyer in the mail. There are a few sweet deals to be had on Friday if you're willing to go early. One example is a SOG set of a small machete, tomahawk axe, folding knife, and folding shovel for $60 (regularly $120).

Peter

ALL of black friday is like that! There isnt a deal out there that will bring me out into that mess.

ah black friday... we spend the day before being thankful for what we have only to spend the next getting as much as we can...

however that is a good price for those that are willing to try it.

My son is what you might call an aggressive shopper! So I just give him a list and he sends in my Grandson, then while he plows through the insanity I play board games and stuff with my favorite guy! :s0155:

Yup, I'm guilty of heavily using Amazon for Black Friday too. I posted this link in another thread - it's Amazon's page leading up to Black Friday, where they have various deals every day.
Black Friday Deals | Black Friday Sales - Amazon.com

Peter

See this is why I don't have a bank account,credit cards,or money.
These places have way too much goodies that I "need".
I can't even go to the local hardware/sports store without finding goodies I don't need.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top