JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not around a computer so it's not easy for me to search around this year.

Thought maybe it would be good to have a dedicated thread for all the really great firearms related stuff you stumble across

PSA has some great deals on mags... metal AK mags for $6.99, Colt pattern 9MM SMG mags for $12.99 and Ruger BX-25 mags for $15.95 all with free shipping if you buy a minimum quantity

Lots of other mags as well.... I bought some of each of the above

Well... Even though I said I wasent gonna do it... I ended up spending $1000 at PSA. About the 4th year in a row they have got my dough. Bought 40 of those .50 ammo cans though. That was a great deal.

black-friday-philosophy.jpg

Midway arms
I had 5 items in my cart from earlier this week.

Looked at my cart today and the price dropped by 25 bucks. Saw that there was black Friday in effect so I placed the order .
Hope this helped.

I purchased three S&W Mod 59 mags from midway last year
on black friday and the springs failed on the second loading causing all kinds of jamb ups. I replaced them with wolf springs since. Got a deal didn't I.
Silver Hand

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top