JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pro. I love the size. Sporting a legal barrel this short is pretty neat, and with the folding brace it packs down so small I can't believe its legal. Fits in a small backpack. The magazine feed is novel, and one can even purchase a ProMag 20 round drum. I've seen videos online of folks emptying 10 rounds in seconds, even though I was never able to duplicate that speed. I bet those videos are taken after the slide has loosened up from more use, but mine is new, so I couldn't match those guys online.

Con. I have to admit, the recoil is a bit much for me to enjoy. After emptying that 10 round mag, I preferred switching back to my AR for plinking fun. It just never felt "right" in my hands, even though everyone else in my group loved it. They weren't able to afford it though, or I'd have sold it on the spot. I also didn't like the magazine placement for some reason. Maybe I'm too used to my KelTec KSG, but having that mag hanging down didn't appeal to me. Doesn't bother me on my AR though, so I can't explain it.

Well, I'm with your buddys. To rich for my old, fixed income, blood! Cool shotgun though!
I'm curious, is there a cutoff that enables use of either the tube or stick magazine, at will?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top