JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The large frame 45 colt stainless birdshead Vaquero's come up every now and then. Never when I'm looking for one of course.

I just bought a new "New Vaquero" birdshead in 44 magnum. Funny thing is Ruger reintroduced the old large frame and cylinder from the Old Vaquero/Blackhawk and still call it the "New Vaquero" and installed Montada hammers. Makes it confusing . If they do the same with 45 Colt I'll get another. If not I'll keep looking for an Old Vaquero.

Ive got a 4 5/8" Old in 45 Colt , a 7 1/2" Old in 45 Colt, a 44 Mag birdshead ( new but really old :) ) and a 5 1/2" new in 45 colt. All in stainless. Also a couple of SS Old Army's with fixed sights ( basically a BP Vaquero ) with 45 colt and 45 ACP conversion cylinders. They have by far the best triggers of all of them.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.