JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ne 122nd and Halsey.

BULLSEYE..$40.00
Red Dot and Green Dot.
Li'l gun
Titegroup
A couple others I don't recall right now. Kind of blown away at $40.00 for Bullseye. :( Glad I'm not a Bullseye guy.

I bought titegroup today at sportsman's on82nd for $31.99
Titegroup had been under $30.00 at Bimart. $27.99 I think.

Precision Reloading has a LOT of powder.

What about the important part ?
It's Lucky Number Tuesday, what did you win ? !

:)
I had the lucky last number TWO weeks in a row last month! Don't recall the first, but I got it. Second week it was Werther's caramel corn. I don't eat that stuff.
prices aside it's great to see Alliant powders coming back.
how abut primers ?? any ? NONE at Florence,stiill. dammit
If you could only get some of your Holy "Trail Boss"!

Bimart, at least here in the metro area, hasn't see primers for a year or more. As far as I know. I mentioned before, their vendor for that kind of stuff is useless for that. Must be a democrapt lead company, or something. Sportsman's, Fisherman's, and a couple other's I believe, have had primers from time to time in the last two years.

You da man, Mike! Picked up 3lbs of bullseye. Expensive yes, only bullseye I've seen in a loooong time, though
Great. Did they have it in Eugene too? Or, did you have to move up here from Eugene? Or?

Gosh, the world would have to be ending if Unique showed up. Or, Trail Boss?

Great. Did they have it in Eugene too? Or, did you have to move up here from Eugene? Or?

Albany. They're very well stocked compared to my local stores. Even had primers

Bimart, at least here in the metro area, hasn't see primers for a year or more. As far as I know. I mentioned before, their vendor for that kind of stuff is useless for that. Must be a democrapt lead company, or something. Sportsman's, Fisherman's, and a couple other's I believe, have had primers from time to time in the last two yeyears.
I just picked up primes from Bi-mart just the other day from several locations and a few month back as well. As for the vendor, I found out what was happening, is want that the vendor didn't have things, the sale rep they had want very good at their job. They got a new sales rep several weeks back and now they are getting both powder and primers. From what the new rep said, they should be getting them more often now. He couldn't understand why the stores didn't have things when they were readily available in the warehouse to order.
The lack of supply was because of the old sales rep they had.

I just picked up primes from Bi-mart just the other day from several locations and a few month back as well. As for the vendor, I found out what was happening, is want that the vendor didn't have things, the sale rep they had want very good at their job. They got a new sales rep several weeks back and now they are getting both powder and primers. From what the new rep said, they should be getting them more often now. He couldn't understand why the stores didn't have things when they were readily available in the warehouse to order.
The lack of supply was because of the old sales rep they had.

That crap goes WAY back to 2012, and after Sandy Hook. I called and talked to Winchester about their 231 powder to ask why it was readily available on line but not in the Bimart stores. There was plenty of it out there. I called and talked to, as I recall, something like "Big Bear" something-or-other. Bimart's supplier of such things as powder and primers. In the end I had the feeling that Bimart's supplier was seriously lacking in any business acumen/acuity. Even after Sportsman's started getting powder/primers, Bimart still wasn't.

That crap goes WAY back to 2012, and after Sandy Hook. I called and talked to Winchester about their 231 powder to ask why it was readily available on line but not in the Bimart stores. There was plenty of it out there. I called and talked to, as I recall, something like "Big Bear" something-or-other. Bimart's supplier of such things as powder and primers. In the end I had the feeling that Bimart's supplier was seriously lacking in any business acumen/acuity. Even after Sportsman's started getting powder/primers, Bimart still wasn't.
Don't know about 2012 but I do know that the last 4 years was largely because the rep wasn't placing the order. It might of been same rep back then but don't know.

Just now I read in another thread the alliance raised their price 30% and then I found out they couldn't get it at all. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Saw Unique at Bi-Mart Beaverton yesterday. $41.95/lb. Oof.
Thry had Red Dot too.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads