JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think i need to go to a bimart sometime soon i guess - anyone know if they've ever sold .30 carbine or 6.5 swedish?

they have before, but I know I haven't seen any in a very long time (before Covid stuff). Bimart at least in my area consistently has the best prices and good variety. Obviously the big box stores have more variety but not better pricing….

on the Milspec 7.62 how does that compare to pre-pandemic prices? Just curious. Need to stock more up (only started buying that caliber this year).
I just report the good deals when I find them. I am no authority on pre-pandemic prices. In 1965 the Marines gave me all the ammo I could shoot. It's been downhill since then.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top