JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never figured out how Texas still votes Sheila Jackson Lee continuously into Congress. I just assume that she draws from a low income portion of Texas where smoking weed is more important than working.

Biden can Eat it.

even if that is the case, my question is are you going to bend over and take it? i sure wont.

How could that even be enforced?
I know there are records of the rifles being sold, but the 11+ mags? Are they going to send agents to every single US home to check? I bet they have no idea, no matter what kind of records, of what assortment of magazines people own. At least in my state, that was never a tracked item.

Also, for people who report their firearm "lost" I would think they'll need to send an agent for a home visit?

I know there are records of the rifles being sold, but the 11+ mags? Are they going to send agents to every single US home to check? I bet they have no idea, no matter what kind of records, of what assortment of magazines people own. At least in my state, that was never a tracked item.

Also, for people who report their firearm "lost" I would think they'll need to send an agent for a home visit?

exactly, especially stuff bought cash...they have no idea what kind of excrement storm a confiscation would cause...or maybe after last wednesday they do have some sort of idea... real Americans will not bow to a ruler.

I've never figured out how Texas still votes Sheila Jackson Lee continuously into Congress. I just assume that she draws from a low income portion of Texas where smoking weed is more important than working.

My guess would be Austin. Even worse, Texas is the #1 destination of Californians fleeing California yet amazingly keep voting to turn their new home into California.

Its more of a chilling effect.

They'll pass the law and enforce it as the encounter you or someome turns you in. Theull haunt shooting ranges, etc

Pissed off ex? Liberal neighbor? Angry employee or coworkers?
There will never be door to door confiscation or enforcement... Thats just an internet tough guy fantasy

Its more of a chilling effect.

They'll pass the law and enforce it as the encounter you or someome turns you in. Theull haunt shooting ranges, etc

Pissed off ex? Liberal neighbor? Angry employee or coworkers?
There will never be door to door confiscation or enforcement... Thats just an internet tough guy fantasy

Totally agree with you. I was being facetiously rhetorical.
They'll make an extreme penalty for "hiding" things from them.

For the first 2 decades of my life I grew up around violence and gangs. None of them ever legally owned firearms, but it absolutely never stopped them from doing so.

People are either going to comply, or need to become a little bit "ghetto"

They wouldn't have to go to every home searching for mags.

There would be a bunch of people that turn their guns and mags in. The virtue signalers, if you will. No need to go to any of their homes.

Then you'd have the ones that register their mags. No need to go to their homes.

Then use whatever records they can pull together, which I would venture to guess is way more extensive and complete than any of us might think. Run some database queries to cross reference the ones that sold their items or registered and anybody left over is the list.

Few highly public arrests and stories to scare some more into turning in what they have. Rinse and repeat

ED46275B-83A0-40BE-B799-9BB31A6076C9.jpeg
RIP to the victims.

If there are any self defense supplies you plan to buy, get them now. A holes like that guy are increasing support for these bills .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top