JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SOTA Arms billet receiver set
Magpul stock
AR Stoner 15in Handguard
Ballistic Advantage 16in Hanson barrel with nickel boron extension
BCM hand stop
VG6 epsilon compensator
Aluminum flip up iron sights

Shoots great. Low felt recoil. Shoots accurate as well.

Will include one brand new alien green lancer mag and 1 box of ammo.

Looking to get $550 - If you pay my 560 asking price I will pay for transfer fee at attero arms in north Portland.

Shoots reliably, I can either send a video of me shooting it or we can meet at SafeFire in camas to test it out.

0248CE42-0AD3-451F-9DD4-509F3F289814.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Is this still available?
No one had seemed to be interested in it, so I sold the barrel to a friend along with the gas block and muzzle device. If you're interested I could sell you everything as pictured minus those items for like $170

No one had seemed to be interested in it, so I sold the barrel to a friend along with the gas block and muzzle device. If you're interested I could sell you everything as pictured minus those items for like $170
Well just my luck lol, I have a lower and was looking for an upper. Thank you for you your time.

I will buy all of the other components/parts/ammo besides the barrel, muzzle device and gas block for $170. PM me to schedule a meet up at FFL.

Well just my luck lol, I have a lower and was looking for an upper. Thank you for you your time.
Are you looking for a 16inch upper only? Or anything shorter? I have a 10.5 inch aero upper it's a complete I purchased has about 350 rounds down the barrel

okay, I will send you a list of everything when I get home and some pics then we can speak about meeting up at a FFL

complete lower with magpul stock
15in hand guard
Billet matching upper to lower
Bird cage muzzle device
Iron sights
Bcg
Charging handle
Magazine
Box of ammo

I can send pics tomorrow I totally spaced it as I took my daughter trick o treating when I got home. It will just be everything in the picture of the rifle minus the barrel, gas tube, gas black, and pictured VG6 muzzle device.

Still a great deal and then just pay whatever the FFL transfer is on top and you're good to go. I normally go to Attero arms as Jesse there only charges $25 bucks.

complete lower with magpul stock
15in hand guard
Billet matching upper to lower
Bird cage muzzle device
Iron sights
Bcg
Charging handle
Magazine
Box of ammo

I can send pics tomorrow I totally spaced it as I took my daughter trick o treating when I got home. It will just be everything in the picture of the rifle minus the barrel, gas tube, gas black, and pictured VG6 muzzle device.

Still a great deal and then just pay whatever the FFL transfer is on top and you're good to go. I normally go to Attero arms as Jesse there only charges $25 bucks.
I will take it. Check your PMs for my contact info.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.