JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I think I am going to buy a new safe, I bought this at a Washington State Public Surplus auction. Its a real safe, the body is 9 ga and the door is 1/4" solid plate. Made by Fort Knox. It has no fire protection, its just a big box. It was set up with shelves all the way down, at the moment the rest of the shelves and clips are sitting in the bottom of it. I used the velcro and rod stickem things for rifles and it works good. It would work really well for ammo or a secondary safe for handguns or what not, or it works fine as I am using it too. It is not pretty, it has no plate covering the inner door, its just painted inside and out. What it is is deeper than most safes this size. Its 42" X 33" X 72" and weighs just over 1000 pounds. Fort Knox calls this a 57 gun safe.

You can buy something for the same dough that is purdy and can be popped open in 5 minutes or you can buy this thing that is huge and will withstand direct fire from a 12 ga. It does not look that big in the pic, but go stand next to your water heater and think a bout something that is three times as wide and a foot and a half taller and twice as deep.

I have a forklift and can load it on my end no problem.

I may consider a trade, I also might consider a better deal if you have a fist full of gold, silver or (gasp) federal reserve notes

safe1.JPG safe2.JPG

Last Edited:
I'll bet you wouldn't be allowed to buy that, even from a Washington department surplus auction, if they had any idea you might store firearms and ammo in it . . .

Sheldon

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top