JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yes it is the same Military brand M855 ammo issued to the troops in the field, steel core and all. This ammo typicaly isnt availible often to be honest so BiMart is scoring big for top AR 15 ammo on 10 round striper clips with speed feeder too, in an ammo can. also buying locally at your Bimart saves you 10-20 dollars shipping. Heard a rumor too that US Military is going to non lead based ammo so this might be the ammo companys selling off surplus to public to make up for Military not using this ammo type in near future. Also Im sure Federal would paste all over the ammo can label any serious warning they might have for buyers.

Thank you for your answer to my question. OK another one for you. If the manufacturers are selling this ammo off at a reduced price to the public in anticipation of the military going to non lead ammo and this is steel core ammo. What would the military require for the core?

Regards

Went to Bi-Mart today and they had a shelf full of these @ regular price.
My thinking is they are going to have another sale soon.
Let's all keep each informed so we can jump on it when it does.

Blue Skies!

Miwall sold them at the last expo gun show for $129!

They will be here at Rickreal, OR in December.

I wouldn't bet the farm on getting that price at Rickreal or any other local show.

The big ammo sellers drop their prices at the large shows with other large sellers present, to be competitive. But then they raise their prices at smaller shows when there is less competition.

I've seen it as predictable as winter rain over the years.

You may get lucky, but I wouldn't count on it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top