JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am pretty sure this qualifies as a smokin deal!

BI-mart (at least the oregon city location) has 420 total rounds Federal 5.56 ammo that comes on 20 round stripper clips for $159.87.

It is 62 grain, green tip in a sealed tin.
I have bought 4 tins so far:s0107: I cant stop,I think I am going to swing back by after work today!

One person suggested that BiMart had a large stock of that, it wasn't selling well, and it would be on sale as a clearance in the future. Personally, unless you need more for a zombie invasion, I'd wait to buy more.

I don't know how well this ammo is selling in other stores, but a the local Bi-Mart I go to (Bear Creek in Meford), it is selling pretty fast. It could be because this is a rural area. It is also the area where Mel Tappan resided and recommended as a survival location so there may be a number of survivalists around here. Maybe some stores in ore urban areas are not selling much of it. I don't know.

the 855 is semi-metal peircing, as it has a steel core instead of all lead core. Might be a good thing to have for 'variety' reasons. The price premium is also that its pre loaded on stripper clips & comes in a new ammo can.

Due to recent events and possibly me being hasty in my excitement I am now selling 4 tins of 5.56 ammo at a low, low LOW price of $189.95 apiece!
Get yours today before they dissapear for ever!:s0155:

Oh and in anticipation of the frantic pm's and phone calls I will be receiving for these limited edition, never to be seen again, RARE, once in a lifetime, (did I mention rare) ammunition keepsake boxesI have cleared my inbox and am sitting by the phone waiting for the calls that are sure to start any minute now!:s0114:

I was told by the gal I have known for years at our Bi-Mart that THEIR cost on this was $129 each. She has not heard anything about a markdown, but they are not moving well at any store. She is going to call me if they drop the price at all.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top