JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Considering Bi-mart walks you out the door with your new firearm, I'm doubtful they'd want every yahoo with an "unloaded" chamber selling grandpa's deer rifle to Fred or tactical Tommie being an operator. They're not a gun store, they're a general store that sells guns and generally the staff reflects that.

First private transaction for me, and the person I'm getting the gun from doesn't know either. Bi-Mart was her suggestion. The place I generally use is down in Stayton, but that's not exactly convenient from 205 & Powell. I may see if she'll let me drive her down there to do the transaction and buy lunch. We've been friends for many years and it's from her recently deceased husbands' collection. I avoid Portland if at all possible for more reasons than I care to get into.

Pacific Pawn and Cash, near Mall 205 does transfers. 4540 SE 122nd Ave, Portland, OR 97236.
Not sure if this is close to your definition of SE Portland near 205, but FWIW, here you go.

First private transaction for me, and the person I'm getting the gun from doesn't know either. Bi-Mart was her suggestion. The place I generally use is down in Stayton, but that's not exactly convenient from 205 & Powell. I may see if she'll let me drive her down there to do the transaction and buy lunch. We've been friends for many years and it's from her recently deceased husbands' collection. I avoid Portland if at all possible for more reasons than I care to get into.
Colt is a super good guy! I spend lot$ of $$$ there, lol.

Money Market Pawn on 136th and Powell. Can't get any closer than that.
I just sold a gun there and it's as good a place as any. Nice people, smooth transaction. Also, They have some ammo in stock at decent prices. Not pre-covid prices but still decent. Probably shouldn't share, everyone will go and buy it up. 🙄 More expensive than Bi-mart though, but Bi-mart runs out of stock pretty fast from what I hear.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top