Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Bi-Mart 5.56 62 gr Green Tip $0.24/Rd

UnionMillsNW

Reactions
Hey Folks,

Bi-Mart currently has Federal 150 round boxes of 62 gr Green Tip 5.56 for $43.49 a box.

Purchase two boxes and there is a $15 Federal Mail in Rebate

So two boxes out the door: $86.98 ($0.29/rd)

Minus the $15 Mail in Rebate: $71.98 ($0.24/rd)

Safe Shooting.

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reactions
Hey Folks,

Bi-Mart currently has Federal 150 round boxes of 62 gr Green Tip 5.56 for $43.49 a box.

Safe Shooting.
Where did you see that add???

OP
UnionMillsNW

UnionMillsNW

Reactions
Where did you see that add???

No Ad.

I stopped by the Bi-Mart in Monmouth this morning and that was the sale price. Double checked with the clerk and, although he was surprised, confirmed it was the correct price. I picked up two boxes.

Hey Folks,

Safe Shooting.
Thanks for the tip!

I just grabbed two on the way home not sure if the rebate was limited to two. The clerk did not know. Looked it up tonight and its $0.05 per round up to a max of $500 rebate.:eek: That’s 10,000 rounds or 67 boxes Or $2899.34 purchase. Ok so there is some room to pick up a few more boxes! ;)

Rebate here: Outdoor Brands Promotion Center

3putts

Reactions
Please don't give Bi-Mart any business! They refuse to sell firearms to anyone under 21, including law-abiding adults.

I had a face to face with my local store's manager and told him I'd never shop there again.
I'm sure your store manager had no say-so on the under 21 decision. I will continue to support Bi-Mart as they are an asset to our small town and the only place to get reasonable priced ammunition.

Idagonian

Reactions
I'm sure your store manager had no say-so on the under 21 decision. I will continue to support Bi-Mart as they are an asset to our small town and the only place to get reasonable priced ammunition.
I'm sure he didn't have any say so.
What's that have to do with the price of peanuts?

The corporate political cowards are counting on apathetic sheeple continuing to give them money. Hit them in the pocketbook!

OP
UnionMillsNW

UnionMillsNW

Reactions
Please don't give Bi-Mart any business! They refuse to sell firearms to anyone under 21, including law-abiding adults.

I had a face to face with my local store's manager and told him I'd never shop there again.
I appreciate you sharing your opinion. We each have a choice to make when it comes to how we spend our dollars and where we draw the line.

I'm sure if I did a deep dive of every business policy where I shopped there would be at least one issue with which I disagreed.

For me, personally, Bi-Mart is an employee owned business that offers the local community unbeatable prices on ammo and some firearms.

Reactions
I appreciate you sharing your opinion. We each have a choice to make when it comes to how we spend our dollars and where we draw the line.

I'm sure if I did a deep dive of every business policy where I shopped there would be at least one issue with which I disagreed.

For me, personally, Bi-Mart is an employee owned business that offers the local community unbeatable prices on ammo and some firearms.
Unbeatable prices unless you shop online.

Well said. They did bring back pistols after going handgun free for like 20yrs. In Newberg, they are the only retail gun store with long guns and handguns. @Idagonian I am also disappointed on the whole 21yrs thing but only dedicated gun stores these days support that. The closest one is over 25 miles away and ammo prices there, well not the place to buy ammo if you like to shoot.

Bi-Mart is also the store that in 1981 10yr old Helocat's father bought him his first real fishing pole, surprised the heck out of him. Loved those Sunday after church trips to Bi-Mart with my Dad. It's also where I bought my 3 boys their fishing poles. And a boatload of ammo for my boys.

3putts

Reactions
I'm sure he didn't have any say so.
What's that have to do with the price of peanuts?

The corporate political cowards are counting on apathetic sheeple continuing to give them money. Hit them in the pocketbook!
I have the choice to buy my peanuts anywhere I want also.

Pete F

Reactions
Ammoseek is not reflecting rebate fyi.
Also don't buy 150 packs. Get them by the case.
I didn't say anything about a rebate and 150 packs are 30 cents per round on AmmoSeek, cheaper than case prices. Your experience on the internet may vary. I am sure that you can figure out the rebate cost on your own.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Went to their event today and got to experience full auto fire from an AR w/ can! Could only...
    • YotaNut12
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    1.00 star(s)
    Went in today for their event which offered 1/2 price range time and full auto demo thro...
    • YotaNut12
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Bought a G29 from him a few years ago. Also did 2 ffl transfers there as well. Great guy and...
    • spectre1986
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    A few years back, I had him thread the barrel on an AK. The threads were not aligned with the...
    • Howard1955
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    4.00 star(s)
    I found Oregon Rifleworks because I used to take public transit to Tigard and the Wes stops off...
    • corey_pdx