JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Folks,

Bi-Mart currently has Federal 150 round boxes of 62 gr Green Tip 5.56 for $43.49 a box.

Purchase two boxes and there is a $15 Federal Mail in Rebate

So two boxes out the door: $86.98 ($0.29/rd)

Minus the $15 Mail in Rebate: $71.98 ($0.24/rd)

Safe Shooting.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hey Folks,

Bi-Mart currently has Federal 150 round boxes of 62 gr Green Tip 5.56 for $43.49 a box.

Safe Shooting.
Where did you see that add???

Hey Folks,

Safe Shooting.

Thanks for the tip!

I just grabbed two on the way home not sure if the rebate was limited to two. The clerk did not know. Looked it up tonight and its $0.05 per round up to a max of $500 rebate.:eek: That's 10,000 rounds or 67 boxes Or $2899.34 purchase. Ok so there is some room to pick up a few more boxes! ;)

Rebate here: Outdoor Brands Promotion Center

Please don't give Bi-Mart any business! They refuse to sell firearms to anyone under 21, including law-abiding adults.

I had a face to face with my local store's manager and told him I'd never shop there again.

Please don't give Bi-Mart any business! They refuse to sell firearms to anyone under 21, including law-abiding adults.

I had a face to face with my local store's manager and told him I'd never shop there again.
I'm sure your store manager had no say-so on the under 21 decision. I will continue to support Bi-Mart as they are an asset to our small town and the only place to get reasonable priced ammunition.

I'm sure your store manager had no say-so on the under 21 decision. I will continue to support Bi-Mart as they are an asset to our small town and the only place to get reasonable priced ammunition.

I'm sure he didn't have any say so.
What's that have to do with the price of peanuts?

The corporate political cowards are counting on apathetic sheeple continuing to give them money. Hit them in the pocketbook!

I appreciate you sharing your opinion. We each have a choice to make when it comes to how we spend our dollars and where we draw the line.

I'm sure if I did a deep dive of every business policy where I shopped there would be at least one issue with which I disagreed.

For me, personally, Bi-Mart is an employee owned business that offers the local community unbeatable prices on ammo and some firearms.

I appreciate you sharing your opinion. We each have a choice to make when it comes to how we spend our dollars and where we draw the line.

I'm sure if I did a deep dive of every business policy where I shopped there would be at least one issue with which I disagreed.

For me, personally, Bi-Mart is an employee owned business that offers the local community unbeatable prices on ammo and some firearms.

Unbeatable prices unless you shop online.

Well said. They did bring back pistols after going handgun free for like 20yrs. In Newberg, they are the only retail gun store with long guns and handguns. @Idagonian I am also disappointed on the whole 21yrs thing but only dedicated gun stores these days support that. The closest one is over 25 miles away and ammo prices there, well not the place to buy ammo if you like to shoot.

Bi-Mart is also the store that in 1981 10yr old Helocat's father bought him his first real fishing pole, surprised the heck out of him. Loved those Sunday after church trips to Bi-Mart with my Dad. It's also where I bought my 3 boys their fishing poles. And a boatload of ammo for my boys.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top