JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So apparently Seattle PD has boarded up and abandoned their East precinct at Capitol Hill, allowing protesters to attempt to take over a 6 block area and try to station armed thugs at checkpoints entering the area. Now some rapper/gangbanger called Solomon "RAZ" Simone who thinks he is a paramilitary, has dubbed himself the "new police" and begun assaulting citizens...while being filmed.

Will SPD take back control or will Donald have to send in the troops? Is there any chance this can end well at all?

https://twitter.com/i/events/1270947873312477184

What I would really like to see happen is busloads of homeless people dropped off at the CHAZ doorstep. I am not talking hundreds but thousands. We could give each one a free tent and sleeping bag plus spending money.

Last Edited:
So apparently Seattle PD has boarded up and abandoned their East precinct at Capitol Hill, allowing protesters to attempt to take over a 6 block area and try to station armed thugs at checkpoints entering the area. Now some rapper/gangbanger called Solomon "RAZ" Simone who thinks he is a paramilitary, has dubbed himself the "new police" and begun assaulting citizens...while being filmed.

Will SPD take back control or will Donald have to send in the troops? Is there any chance this can end well at all?

https://twitter.com/i/events/1270947873312477184

fish trolling.jpg

So I imagine any evidence moved from the evidence locker as the police evacuated, will break the chain of custody rules and get that case thrown out.
And any evidence left on site also probably can't be used because there is no way to be sure it wasn't also tampered with.

So how many murderers, rapists, and thieves will walk as a result of this sh!t show?

Potus tells Seattle to take back the city or he would! Seattle's mayor tells Trump to "Keep us all safe, go back to your bunker" and the Gov'ner says there will be no fed troupes showing up to do anything!

All Trump needs to do is declare martial law and he can roll what ever he wants into Seattle! :D
Be fun to watch things unfold!

Sarcasm off!

I hope cooler heads will prevail and the Capital Hill neighborhood will be restored back to control of the city. The mayor of Seattle and the Governor of Washington have shown their lack of leadership. The Seattle city council is filled with progressive liberal politicians, this event will be a political mess for them for years to come. Let the finger pointing begin.I have friends as first responders in Seattle, I pray they will not get injured due to the negligence of the politicians.

New 'wall' location! Do it here, higher than the barricades with 'razor wire', check points with ID required and logged for entry or exit. Me, I would shutdown ALL public services e.g. sewer, water, garbage and electricity! All for one and one for all. When you read their list of "Demands" it is obvious those outside of the chaz are considered to be vermin!

Yea, this really needs to stop.

So their idea of a food bank is a few tables set up out in the open air??? Do they not realize that we already have food banks and such that work to distribute surplus commodities to lower income families, or are they just willfully ignorant???

I have lived in Washington state for over 30 years. I come from poverty and people in my family have taken advantage of such services and were very greatful that those services were being provided to us.

So I imagine any evidence moved from the evidence locker as the police evacuated, will break the chain of custody rules and get that case thrown out.
And any evidence left on site also probably can't be used because there is no way to be sure it wasn't also tampered with.

So how many murderers, rapists, and thieves will walk as a result of this sh!t show?
None unless the cops are REALLY stupid (which is possible, that's how this bubblegum all started). There are protocols for moving evidence from one place to another securely.

New 'wall' location! Do it here, higher than the barricades with 'razor wire', check points with ID required and logged for entry or exit. Me, I would shutdown ALL public services e.g. sewer, water, garbage and electricity!

I've had that thought since I saw the words "Autonomous Zone"... Are they autonomous or not? Why is the City bringing in public toilets, and then cleaning them and cleaning the streets? I'd also say nobody in or out, period! No asking for ciggies, soy milk, and tofu to be brought in!!!

We know whats really going on here with this movement to Defund/ Disband the police.

When people tell you they don't want any police.
There really just saying is. ''I want to be the Police''.

True dat! But there are always those that just want to be free to commit crimes against others.... like in Chicago. I think the various gangs would agree to not have police. In Chiraq, gang members don't call the popo, they be takin care of things themselves. Works out well except for the innocents that are killed, like those two minors in St. Louis killed by stray gunfire.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top