JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD***
What is better than a brand new revolver? A fantastic trigger job, so you feel no wall as you bring the trigger back smoothly. A tritium front sight give this gun more hours of usefulness. Hogue grip makes a more pleasing match for your hand. Two speedloaders along with a belt case to hold the pair so it will be quick to reload and be right back at it. Oh, and this has been polished to shine like the Chrysler Building. It is beautiful. I have put 10 rounds through it, it shoots very well.

To make this very attractive I am pricing it at $525, which is below what I would pay to get a new one shipped without any of the amazing goodies mentioned above.

Hard case, all the original springs and factory parts like the original sight and grip are included.

pouch.gif speedloader.jpg tritium.jpg

WP_20180905_17_13_55_Pro.jpg

WP_20180905_17_15_08_Pro.jpg

WP_20180905_17_15_20_Pro.jpg

WP_20180905_17_15_42_Pro.jpg

As always cards are welcome.

Last Edited:
Great price on a great gun, but that speed loader is for a six-shooter. Carrying spare ammo is a good idea, but I don't think that's the handiest place for it.:p:D:p:D:p:D
GLWS!!

At least you aren't offering free frozen imitation crab :eek:

It's an obscure joke kids, go ask your folks ;)
That would be Pollock, which if you think about it must be really hard growing up in the ocean to think your life is so unappreciated that you look forward to becoming a crab meat substitute.

At least you aren't offering free frozen imitation crab :eek:

It's an obscure joke kids, go ask your folks ;)

That would be Pollock, which if you think about it must be really hard growing up in the ocean to think your life is so unappreciated that you look forward to becoming a crab meat substitute.
Hey now!! Pollock jokes are considered prejudiced and demeaning and I don't think they are allowed here.:D:D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.