JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think it makes a joke out of Hilsboro Cops; and the community. Hilsboro, like any other community, needs a professional lawman(or woman) to lead their agency-and I think this video would do nothing but turn away any self-respecting candidate of the caliber the city and dept. would want. Just my opinion...

For a police dept this is pretty good. Makes them seem a lot more approachable than .. others.

Completely disagree w/nwhpfan

Hmm, really only $9K? I find that hard to believe, unless a lot of stuff was volunteered. That is really REALLY cheap for something like that.

If it lands them a decent police chief more quickly than not, it might be well spent. Of course, I'm surprised they aren't trying to recruit from within their ranks. But that is me.

Well.. I would imagine they're planning to pay a salary in the neighborhood of $150k/year, maybe more... so if a good candidate that'll stick around comes by, what's 9 large?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top