JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What are some of the best TV shows of all time?

My vote is M*A*S*H. I'm amazed at how good the writing was and what a broad range they covered. I was watching an episode last night that made me tear up. Just an amazing show. Timeless.

For current TV Elementary is my favorite. The show really has some moments of greatness. I've always enjoyed the brainy, arrogant characters but this particular rendition of Sherlock is so far the best I've seen.

the BBC produced Sherlock Holmes, (when i was a kid)- The A-Team, most auction or appraisal shows because I am always curious about what junk is worth to someone, the original CSI, NFL football.
The new Vikings and the Bible look to be pretty good. As for sit-coms right now Big Bang Theory is watchable...

Red Eye, Justified, Breaking Bad, South Park, Archer

Rant, currently the worst: NFL Replay on the NFL channel. They tell you right at the beginning (sometimes in the info guide) who wins, if you managed to mute that spoiler before every commercial break they tease you by telling you about the big touchdown or interception after the break. WTH? Sometimes it's a recent game that I missed and I'm unaware of the final score so you have to keep the remote real close so you can mute all the spoilers. What programming geniuses think football fans need teasing to watch a game?

Well, as a former cop and a lifelong dreamer/schemer, Barney Fife and Wile E. Coyote are my two alter-egos. So you can do the math there...

Also never saw an episode of WKRP I didn't like. Unlike shows that peaked and then stumbled into pointless extra seasons of pathetic irrelevance with weak newcomers, they were gone before that happened. Bailey Quarters? Yum.

And Ed Sullivan. I play guitar, bass and drums because of the bands he put on in the 60's. Already a huge Beatles, Stones and Byrds fan, I was 10 or 11 when I heard Mitch Ryder & the Detroit Wheels play "Sock it to me Baby." In front of a B&W TV, with my whole family sitting there, my brain burst into flames.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top