JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gunrunner and Mazamas included is $40 to $45
Ouch, what a 1582670625970.png

Gunpro in Springfield is $30, best customer service you'll ever find. Gunrunner is also $30. Mazamas is overpriced on everything, including the air you breathe in their store but the selection is good.

Edit: suddenly gunrunner is $40? Wtf. Guess that's the end of my transfers there...

Gunpro in Springfield. If you're moving down there anyway you should check them out anyway. Best people you'll find an good prices. $30 transfers. I'd go there even if we're the most expensive.

When I lived in Nevada and when I moved to Idaho, I went to GUNBROKER.COM and did a search for a local FFL.

I prefer the ones that are a small business out of their home as they are more accommodating. My guy here in Rathdrum charges $15 and is available till 9pm.

When I lived in Nevada and when I moved to Idaho, I went to GUNBROKER.COM and did a search for a local FFL.

I prefer the ones that are a small business out of their home as they are more accommodating. My guy here in Rathdrum charges $15 and is available till 9pm.

Thank You Terdog! I didn't even realize Gun Broker had a list of FFL's that they're already signed up with. And Gun Runner is on it...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top