JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my entire gun collection in one shot.
Beretta Outlander 12 gauge 8400 Stoeger 12 gauge Savage 308 with a vortex long-distance scope Viper 60 a Winchester 30 ought 6 lever action Ruger 10/22 a Heckler & Koch 308 G3 original German everything except the receiver because of the full auto capability it had to be changed a 22 single shot cricket a Mossberg 22 semi-auto a new stainless Ruger Target Mark 4 a new Ruger 9mm LC9 a Glock 17 9 x19 and it's a specialty Edition I can't remember who made it but it's one of the specialty limited edition ones the MP5 is a Heckler & Koch MP5 22 an emperor Guardian 12 gauge with breaching muzzle and pistol grip 250 year anniversary Ruger 10/22 to separate models brand new in the case tree Walther P22 with sequential serial numbers 1 Ruger Mark Mark 2 one high standard Huntsman 22 a Smith & Wesson Model 66 357 Magnum
Approximately 10000 rounds of 22 long rifle approximately 3000 rounds of 308 approximately 500 rounds of 30--06, approximately 2000 + rounds of 40 caliber, brand new in box reloading kit with 308 and 40 dies. Two rf wristband activated rapid safes for handguns. 2 New in box vortex scope, vortex scope on the savage 308 (have 800 meter shots on this rifle.)
Bushnell range finder scope, multiple magazines.
All weapons come with a minimum of original magazines, plus extended mags for glock, 20 magazines for the G-3, shooters rest, multiple shooting bags, cases.
14,000.00 for everything. Buyer pays for FFL transfer. This post will no longer be valid Thursday Morning 6/22. Moving out of state.
Have photos or you are welcome to come buy. Cash sale only. 360-918-6656

Needs commas, extremely hard to differentiate between what comes with one firearm and the next. Good luck.
How about this..

• Beretta Outlander 12 gauge
  • 8400 Stoeger 12 gauge
  • Savage 308 with a vortex long-distance scope Viper 60
  • Winchester 30 ought 6 lever action
  • Ruger 10/22
  • Heckler & Koch 308 G3 original German everything except the receiver because of the full auto capability it had to be changed
  • 22 single shot cricket a Mossberg 22 semi-auto
  • new stainless Ruger Target Mark 4
  • etc...

How about this..

• Beretta Outlander 12 gauge
  • 8400 Stoeger 12 gauge
  • Savage 308 with a vortex long-distance scope Viper 60
  • Winchester 30 ought 6 lever action
  • Ruger 10/22
  • Heckler & Koch 308 G3 original German everything except the receiver because of the full auto capability it had to be changed
  • 22 single shot cricket a Mossberg 22 semi-auto
  • new stainless Ruger Target Mark 4
  • etc...
Thanks, copied and pasted from a text message to some police friends. Busy packing. Once I get everything laid out will upload pics as well.

Decided that I do not want to break any of it up. Don't have time because of a move this week. The reloading set is an RCBS rock chucker kit, with everything (I think, never had a chance to start reloading) new in box. 308 and .40 dies, new in box.
Forgot to add (2) AR-15 stripped lowers to previous post.
Not able to upload phots, size maybe?
Email me [email protected]
And I will upload the images to the cloud.
Thanks, copied and pasted from a text message to some police friends. Busy packing. Once I get everything laid out will upload pics as well.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.