JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello looking for a bersa thunder CC locking key for the lock safety I have quite a few small children and want to make sure to have the ability to lock this up when I'm on a road trip for extra safety.. thks
The Lock Picking Lawyer on YouTube shows how to make one out of a piece of pasta so do that.

Probably

Hello looking for a bersa thunder CC locking key for the lock safety I have quite a few small children and want to make sure to have the ability to lock this up when I'm on a road trip for extra safety.. thks

The Lock Picking Lawyer on YouTube shows how to make one out of a piece of pasta so do that.

Probably
Anybody know whether the bersa thunder original key works in the bursa thunder CC model?

The Bersa Thunder and Bersa Thunder CC have a magazine disconnect. Just remove the magazine from the pistol and the trigger will not fire. If I remember correctly, it is a loose trigger pull that does not actuate anything when the magazine is removed.

Test it out with an unloaded pistol, no rounds in the chamber or magazine, to be sure.

Trigger-Lock-600x450.jpg

They seem to be discontinued I looked on both of those sites thank you though

If I remember right the key is just an allen wrench with a hole in the middle so you might go to Harbor Freight and get a set of security bits I'll bet one is the right size.