JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not a fan of lockout keys cause really kids shouldn't even be able to even get their hands on the guns they should be locked up. Instead of the hassle of finding a replacement key at the very least go to any sporting goods store and buy a security lock box, then you'll also have something for the car too.

The Lock Picking Lawyer on YouTube shows how to make one out of a piece of pasta so do that.

Prob

Not a fan of lockout keys cause really kids shouldn't even be able to even get their hands on the guns they should be locked up. Instead of the hassle of finding a replacement key at the very least go to any sporting goods store and buy a security lock box, then you'll also have something for the car too.

They're not it's just an extra precaution I usually will carry one in a hip pack like at the zoo or somewhere like the store but when I take it off to change a diaper or something it's nice to have that extra feature when needed I don't want to carry around a giant safe with me.

They're not it's just an extra precaution I usually will carry one in a hip pack like at the zoo or somewhere like the store but when I take it off to change a diaper or something it's nice to have that extra feature when needed I don't want to carry around a giant safe with me.
Oh this is even more dangerous, off body carry with kids is never a good thing and yes they can...
The other problem here is you cant find a replacement key. Not to mention the unsafe practice of handling the gun in public to use the key to lock the gun out when you take on-off the fanny pack.

Solution: You need to get a real on body holster. And still get the safe lock box for the homeand car.