JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Bergara
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Chattaroy
State
Washington
Zip Code
I bought this used from a member on here 5 or 6 years ago when I lived somewhere I could shoot it frequently and haven't taken it out now in at least 3-4 years, so I am putting it up for sale. It's in really good condition aside from the cap on the treaded barrel - I used it on another rifle that sees a lot of field use so it is a bit worn. The scope rail is a 15MOA EGW mount. The scope is a Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16x42. Comes with stock 5 round mag, one 5 round PMAG, and one 10 round PMAG. All the ammo you see is included as well. If there isn't an X on the ammo box, it's full. The scope was missing the top turret cap when I bought it but I assume you can get one easily from Vortex. The scope looks beat up in the one pic but it's just dust. I'll take a pic of it cleaner if anyone wants proof.

No trades. Will only do face to face sale with the ammo. I might ship everything except the ammo but would need the ammo to sell first.

I am in the Spokane area.

IMG_3417.jpg IMG_3420.jpg IMG_3422.jpg IMG_3423.jpg IMG_3425.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: