JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
There have been times when a small distraction, a seemingly insignificant action, or simply a pinch of adversity, caused my life to briskly steer towards a harder, challenging path.

Yesterday, once again, I experienced one of those moments.

I was eating a sandwich at my desk during lunch break, browsing gunbroker between bites and pondering about the likelihood of our 2nd amendment rights getting damaged beyond repair if HRC gets elected. I then realized that I should focus on getting more ammo, and possibly a gun or two from dream list just in case.

I have been craving an MP5 clone for a long time at this point, and I have noticed that a distributor had a few Zeniths in stock. A quick call to a friendly FFL to discuss pricing, and I committed to buy one! How exciting! I thought I should immediately share the news with my best buddy and pulled out the cellphone to send a quick text message:

"We have an mp5 clone coming!"

As soon as my finger touched the phone's glass surface, I realized my tragic mistake. I had just sent a very incriminating message to my wife instead of my friend.

Time slowed down to a crawl, and during that endless instant, while the message travelled towards my wife's phone, the entire content of my gun safe quickly flashed before my eyes! What could I do next?

First came denial. "Surely she does not know what an mp5 is. Quick, brain, make up a plausible explanation for the acronym: Milf Pron 5? Did I buy a pirated naughty DVD? That would be worse... Mega Pixel 5?! Maybe a digital camera…. No way, she will google that faster than Jerry Miculek can empty a full cylinder on target."

Then came Anger. "What the hell, it is a scary political time, she will understand a frivolous (for her) purchase!"

Then Bargaining. "Maybe she will be ok with this if I offer to sell other guns instead of using savings. Or I can sell non necessary organs on the black market."

Then Depression set in: "I really screwed up, I am not getting out of this easily. I will have to sleep on the couch for months…. Even the cats will hate me. "

Finally, acceptance knocked at the door: "Well I screwed up, some other guns will have to go, and I better show up at home tonight with flowers and a nice present for not discussing the purchase in advance. "

For sale only:

Beretta/Wilson Brigadier Tactical. LNIB, 150 rounds through it. Type G trigger group. Brigadier Slide. Wilson guide rod, safety levers, and sights (front is tritium). Beautiful G10 grips. Slide to frame fit is perfect. Light DA pull and crisp SA break. An incredibly nice Beretta. 1100.00 Including transfer at FFL of my choice.

S&W 442 Performance Center. NIB unfired. Stainless cylinder with polished flutes. Polished trigger. Internals have been tuned by PC's gunsmiths. Very unique J frame! Classy firearm! Comes from factory with S&W branded De Santis Clip Grip. An awesome way to carry a small revolver IWB without needing a holster. I have been using them for years. NO LOCK. 470 Including transfer fee at FFL of my choice. Upgrade grips to red Hougue Piranha G10s for an extra 40 dollars!

S&W 642. LNIB, 25 rounds through the gun. This is kind of an odd duck. S&W managed to mess up the laser engraving on the side plate of the gun. It is almost completely white instead of gray/black. Why did I pick it? It had the best trigger and cylinder fit of all revolvers in stock at the store, and it is a NO LOCK model. 360 Including transfer fee at the FFL of my choice.

Thank you very much!

File_001.jpeg
File_002.jpeg File_003.jpeg File_004.jpeg File_005.jpeg File_006.jpeg File_007.jpeg

There have been times when a small distraction, a seemingly insignificant action, or simply a pinch of adversity, caused my life to briskly steer towards a harder, challenging path.

Yesterday, once again, I experienced one of those moments.

I was eating a sandwich at my desk during lunch break, browsing gunbroker between bites and pondering about the likelihood of our 2nd amendment rights getting damaged beyond repair if HRC gets elected. I then realized that I should focus on getting more ammo, and possibly a gun or two from dream list just in case.

I have been craving an MP5 clone for a long time at this point, and I have noticed that a distributor had a few Zeniths in stock. A quick call to a friendly FFL to discuss pricing, and I committed to buy one! How exciting! I thought I should immediately share the news with my best buddy and pulled out the cellphone to send a quick text message:

"We have an mp5 clone coming!"

As soon as my finger touched the phone's glass surface, I realized my tragic mistake. I had just sent a very incriminating message to my wife instead of my friend.

Time slowed down to a crawl, and during that endless instant, while the message travelled towards my wife's phone, the entire content of my gun safe quickly flashed before my eyes! What could I do next?

First came denial. "Surely she does not know what an mp5 is. Quick, brain, make up a plausible explanation for the acronym: Milf Pron 5? Did I buy a pirated naughty DVD? That would be worse... Mega Pixel 5?! Maybe a digital camera…. No way, she will google that faster than Jerry Miculek can empty a full cylinder on target."

Then came Anger. "What the hell, it is a scary political time, she will understand a frivolous (for her) purchase!"

Then Bargaining. "Maybe she will be ok with this if I offer to sell other guns instead of using savings. Or I can sell non necessary organs on the black market."

Then Depression set in: "I really screwed up, I am not getting out of this easily. I will have to sleep on the couch for months…. Even the cats will hate me. "

Finally, acceptance knocked at the door: "Well I screwed up, some other guns will have to go, and I better show up at home tonight with flowers and a nice present for not discussing the purchase in advance. "

For sale only:

Beretta/Wilson Brigadier Tactical. LNIB, 150 rounds through it. Type G trigger group. Brigadier Slide. Wilson guide rod, safety levers, and sights (front is tritium). Beautiful G10 grips. Slide to frame fit is perfect. Light DA pull and crisp SA break. An incredibly nice Beretta. 1100.00 Including transfer at FFL of my choice.

S&W 442 Performance Center. NIB unfired. Stainless cylinder with polished flutes. Polished trigger. Internals have been tuned by PC's gunsmiths. Very unique J frame! Classy firearm! Comes from factory with S&W branded De Santis Clip Grip. An awesome way to carry a small revolver IWB without needing a holster. I have been using them for years. NO LOCK. 470 Including transfer fee at FFL of my choice. Upgrade grips to red Hougue Piranha G10s for an extra 40 dollars!

S&W 642. LNIB, 25 rounds through the gun. This is kind of an odd duck. S&W managed to mess up the laser engraving on the side plate of the gun. It is almost completely white instead of gray/black. Why did I pick it? It had the best trigger and cylinder fit of all revolvers in stock at the store, and it is a NO LOCK model. 360 Including transfer fee at the FFL of my choice.

Thank you very much!

View attachment 315816
View attachment 315817 View attachment 315818 View attachment 315820 View attachment 315822 View attachment 315823 View attachment 315824

Great story, beautiful guns as well,
Reminded me of all the crazy stories I've had to come up with over the years to get my wife to believe I didn't use our cash to buy some of the Guns I have, it's amazing how creative one gets when they really really want something, I'd really like to buy that 442 but I'm a little low on cash & running out of believable stories on how I acquired another gun (smiling)

Great story, beautiful guns as well,
Reminded me of all the crazy stories I've had to come up with over the years to get my wife to believe I didn't use our cash to buy some of the Guns I have, it's amazing how creative one gets when they really really want something, I'd really like to buy that 442 but I'm a little low on cash & running out of believable stories on how I acquired another gun (smiling)

My wife encourages me to keep those type of pieces, in fact she carries a factory stock 442. Bottom line, yah gotta know how to pick 'em guys. Either that or I got picked without my knowledge. You know how that goes. For whatever the reason, I married much better than she did.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.